My Blog

This blog was create to post my reflections to questions that I have to answers weekly. I will post links to all of my projects created for IT 645.



Saturday, March 13, 2010

Week 8 Project


WEB CONTENT EVALUATION
WEB DESIGN EVALUATION
PUZZLE
TRACKSTAR
TEST
TEST ANSWER
RUBRIC

I really enjoyed working a this week’s assignments. At first, I was looking at all the parts of the assignment and I was a little afraid. If you look at the assignment as a whole, there is a lot to the assignment. But when I started working on the assignments individually each part was fun. My favorite parts was creating the puzzle and test.

Web evaluation is important to me as a parent. While I was completing the the evaluation on content and design, for the first time I really looked at the site. I evaluated a site created by Mr. Dowling a Social Science teacher from Knoxville, TN. He created a great site. It is a great site for both parents and children. The site is eye-catching and easy to navigate. The site has information on almost all the subjects in a sixth grade social science class.

The puzzle was the best part of the assignment. I made about seven puzzles for the fun of it. I loved the site. If I was a teacher, I would use it for my students. I did not realize the things for teachers on the web. The site is easy to use. Parents could get on the site to create puzzle to help their children study.

I looked at the other students Trackstar site before I started mine. I was a little afraid at first. I thought that completing this part of the assignment was going to be the hardest part. But it turned out to be fairly uncomplicated. I really enjoyed making my trackstar. Using this site in your class would be great for your students and parents. You could put all the sites that you think would be good for your students. The parents and students would not have to search for examples, because all the examples would be all in one place.

The Test Maker site was great. If I was a teacher now, this would be the site for me. I would use this site weekly. I really enjoyed creating the test. The only thing that I enjoyed more was the puzzle. I created a few test just to try out the site. I researched my subject online. Then I created my test. The site made creating the test easy.

The rubric was the first part of the assignement that I created. I worked with the rubric site to get the rubric the way that I wanted. I was worried about this assignement. A lot of my instructors have used a rubric to grade me. I learned a lot from creating the rubric.

2 comments:

  1. Cora,

    I really enjoyed reading your reflections and your learning experiences in working on these projects. I am glad that you see the usage of each tool. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your Trackstar project. I loved the way you arranged it! You had quite a few items on there and it was very eye-catching! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete